
I have a confession to make. I am posting old pictures. The battery charger to my camera is sadly lost. Maria??? DO you have it???
Anyhoo...somehow, someway, this problem will be solved.
My deadline-Brody's first birthday.
Seriously.
Here is an old picture to tide you over.
Isaac, age three, Jackson, a coupla months.
Isaac's expression is a kinda creeping me out.
Love the belly, Jackson.
Anyhoo...somehow, someway, this problem will be solved.
My deadline-Brody's first birthday.
Seriously.
Here is an old picture to tide you over.
Isaac, age three, Jackson, a coupla months.
Isaac's expression is a kinda creeping me out.
Love the belly, Jackson.
2 comments:
I (heart) you! -Nena
wait Maria? you have one that works at your house too? Our Maria is just plain messy and Lazy... She is going to get fired one of these days...-n
the secret is using your phone camara whenever you don't have your other. send a pix message to your email address where you normally put the phone# and TADA! documentation achieved. who's maria? i want one.
Post a Comment