When I said to them
" I have to run and take a quick shower. Can you guys try not to burn the house down in the next fifteen minutes?"
This is what I came down the stairs to witness.
At least they left the house standing...

Just when you think it's time for family pictures, one of them gets a gash to add to his forehead collection.

Corbin has made a new friend. his name is Diego.
Ever heard of him?


Isaac is officially a jock now.

" I have to run and take a quick shower. Can you guys try not to burn the house down in the next fifteen minutes?"
This is what I came down the stairs to witness.
At least they left the house standing...
Just when you think it's time for family pictures, one of them gets a gash to add to his forehead collection.
Corbin has made a new friend. his name is Diego.
Ever heard of him?
Isaac is officially a jock now.
1 comment:
i really don't know why it didn't occur to you to tell the kids not to turn the couch into a diving board before running off to the shower. what a careless ommission. it's like you wanted it to happen!
Post a Comment