Sunday, March 15, 2009

Your guitar is now in tune with your soul...

As usual, we are the last family in America to jump on the bandwagon.

You'll be happy to know that we have made an important investment as a family. After much scrimping and saving, we have finally purchased the infamous...

Guitar Hero video game.

( Why not spend our tax return on Disneyland, home improvement or furniture, like those around us? Our priorities are, as usual, questionable. In our defense, our kids act as grateful as if they actually were at Disneyland.)

Who knew the house was so full of musicians?
It is important for all kids to get a good earful of "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
(our favorite).

Even as I write, Jackson plays the base guitar for Jimmy's "Purple Haze".
I couldn't be prouder.

David and I agree that if only school could be this entertaining, our kids would have some real potential for honor rolls.

Apparently the audience is an important part,
so I have a lot of woo hooing to do around here.

Woo hoo.The down side?
Video games steal your soul.

(Check out Isaac's blank stare)

Hey, Billy Idol does it to us all, does he not?


2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

hey don't even worry about it. we still don't have one, and probably never will. we are ARCHAIC parents. nice.

but if you invite us over, i will kick your A$$ on any beastie boys song.

the wrath of khandrea said...

yeah, i know. i'm a heathen. don't judge.