I found this old picture of Corbin and Jackson that Isaac took. I look forward to strolling in the sun again someday. C'mon global warming! Where are you?
I blew off three hours worth of steam at the gym today. I was too tired to take my kids anywhere-so we played with Legos. You know what? It was far more entertaining than yesterday's events.
Aerosol...good one. I like to help with global warming, too. And yet, I have to ask the same question you did, come on global "warming" where are you? At least the sun was out today. Hallelujah!
2 comments:
i don't get the aerosol reference. as in, you use it to get high so you can handle your life?
enlighten me, oh witty one.
Aerosol...good one. I like to help with global warming, too. And yet, I have to ask the same question you did, come on global "warming" where are you? At least the sun was out today. Hallelujah!
Post a Comment