I will have you know that I was nerf gunned down all the way home from church yesterday.
It's tricky to drive with bullets pelting your back
( I know, where is the honor in that?).
Mom-" You don't want me to die, do you?"
Kids-" Yeah, we do!"
Mom-"What will you do if I die?"
Kids-"Play and eat ice cream! Play and eat ice cream! Play and eat ice cream!!!"
Mom-"But who will love you?"
Kids-" ...everyone?"
Mom-" Yeah, boys who shoot their mothers are in high demand these days."
On a lighter note,
David put together a church activity for the men called
"Breakin' things is funner than makin' things".
a picture of the event follows.
I guess my boys are only preparing for increasingly evolved manhood.
It's tricky to drive with bullets pelting your back
( I know, where is the honor in that?).
Mom-" You don't want me to die, do you?"
Kids-" Yeah, we do!"
Mom-"What will you do if I die?"
Kids-"Play and eat ice cream! Play and eat ice cream! Play and eat ice cream!!!"
Mom-"But who will love you?"
Kids-" ...everyone?"
Mom-" Yeah, boys who shoot their mothers are in high demand these days."
On a lighter note,
David put together a church activity for the men called
"Breakin' things is funner than makin' things".
a picture of the event follows.
2 comments:
You do live in a house with only boys...and you live in Idaho to boot!
you are totally indispensible, they just don't know it yet. one day they will, hopefully not after they have been fattened up with ice cream and you are no where in sight!
Post a Comment