Sure, the ring leader is helping his brother, but the evil one is trying to break the loud one's teeth and they are all laughing hysterically.
And what kind of mother stops for a photo op?
It's Spring break for the boys.
Innocently, I thought I would just make it a fun week for the boys since we had no major plans.
It has been a long time since I have taken them to a movie,
so I thought
"What the heck,I'll give it a go".
Foolish woman!
Brody was fussy, so I overexposed myself for the entire length of the movie
in order to feed him.
Corbin has discovered that he can have a fun trip to the toilet
any time he wants
because he is newly potty trained.
Five times was excessive,
but who's to say he won't have an accident?
He also knows that I can't chase him all over when I am nursing a baby.
He took advantage of me and explored the place from top to bottom-
shoes and socks removed(Can we say sticky?).
He also used the soda pop straw to spray
(or as he forcefully called it "share" with)
the nice girls in front of us.
Jackson got scared and clingy.
Isaac rocked his seat so hard I thought he would fly out-and the gal behind him teaches the spin class I attend. (I hope she doesn't make me pay tomorrow)
By the time the movie got out I was nearly in tears.
Perhaps tomorrow I will put the boys in ceramic painting.
What the heck? I'll give it a go.
Foolish woman!
There is a little playland in front of the theater. We played there for about an hour before the movie. The boys were so rowdy they cleared the place.
You know what I mean.
When there is some smelly kid or a major bully that makes you so crazy you are better off making your kid cry by leaving
than to try to endure him?
My children are officially those ones.
The water fountain behavior should have given them away long before I took them into the movie...
6 comments:
i am glad we're friends, because you can still love me when i tell you that my blood pressure went up just reading this post. my underarms are sweating, and i think my eye is about to start twitching. if the whole thing wasn't so completely hilarious, i would probably have an ulcer.
even after HAVING a kid like this myself, i still can't handle it. type A is such a cross to bear.
I just love that you're brave enough to re-live it in the blog. Good for you. We all have to socialize our kids at some point, right? Better now than in 5 years, they'd be louder and bigger then.
ok This is why are you my favorite person? You know how long ago it was when you were called as my visiting teacher... You were el prego with your first but yet you made cookies and brought them. then you moved next door that summer... I had no idea it was you because only David was there...Then We quickly became one family...wake up go to Kristine's house, eat breakfast, go to Kristine's house... hang out all day and then Kristine made dinner... those were the days! I have a plan... Lets have the boys quit their jobs we'll move back to Indian Hills and live the rest of our lives in Happiness... I wish it were just that easy. Hey we need to get together! Zaymes is going to be Baptized at the beginning of April... wants come over?-n
they say what doesn't kill you still makes you look stupid. oh wait. i'm the only one that says that. i am a little scared to have more than one now, but if God wants to take a person's pride down a few hundred notches, i guess there's no stopping it anyway, right? bring it.
ps - you can always tell people, "they get it from their father." that's my tactic when things go haywire.
Oh, you poor, poor woman. Why do kids taunt us so? I guess it's the Lord's way of keeping us...what...humble? Good luck with those boys! Maybe letting them stay home and play rock-band all week isn't such a bad idea?
you go girl...i think you need to check yourself into a spa for the day and hand the cute little HELLIANs over to dad for the day. and then maybe rethink the movie thing for awhile. but it is sure fun to read about your adventures. hang in there you are doing great...overexposed boob in all!!
Post a Comment