Isaac had a rough day yesterday. His best friend ( His mom,mine) is moving away.
At first when I told Isaac the bad news, he just nodded
like it was no big deal.
He asked me when they were returning and it struck me why he wasn't upset.
I went on to explain that they wouldn't be returning.
He cried all day long.
He would forget for a little while,
and then ask me again,
" He's never coming back, right?"
Being brought up in a military family,
losing friends to moving really strikes a cord with me.
I feel sick for the poor boy.
We'll miss you Noa.
At first when I told Isaac the bad news, he just nodded
like it was no big deal.
He asked me when they were returning and it struck me why he wasn't upset.
I went on to explain that they wouldn't be returning.
He cried all day long.
He would forget for a little while,
and then ask me again,
" He's never coming back, right?"
Being brought up in a military family,
losing friends to moving really strikes a cord with me.
I feel sick for the poor boy.
We'll miss you Noa.
3 comments:
Where are they moving to? When are they moving? Sorry for your family...it is always hard watching your friends move away or moving away yourself.
Whoops. I use this thing as a journal/scrapbook for the kids a lot and forget that other people read it. Matt is going in April, Mel in June, after school gets out. They are still coming to terms with it, so it's a little hush, hush. I am so mad.
yes, and this is how i find things out. i spy on people's blogs.
waaaah. this stinks. and are they going to the LOUSIEST PLACE ON EARTH or what? you couldn't pay me to live there. seriously. i'd rather eat spam.
Post a Comment