
JoAnn, David's sis made these slippers for the older boys. The little pouches in the tops are microwavable and have lavander in them-you know, to calm down adolescent boys when they are stressed. Aren't they adorable?

Cheryl made this quilt . I keep stealing it from Brody.

Check out the detail on the back. Impressive, eh?

My mother in law, Carol, made these for my windows. Who does stuff like this for other people?? I think the glass turned out really pretty.

We spent a day at David's sister's house for our Christmas party. Here are a few pictures from the big event!

OOh- nerf guns...

We kidnapped this sweet lady, also known as "Beckster" and made her stay with us for a few days at our house. She has been great to help around the house and even watched all the kids while I was sick as a dog all day. David and I want to keep her. Jackson wants to be permanently attatched.

Isaac enjoyed getting shot with his nerf gun.

So did Cheryl, David's sister.

Corbin changed his identity to "bear".

Jackson did some required wrestling with Uncle Nels. ( It didn't go over so well...)
The kids were exhausted from all the festivities.
1 comment:
That last picture is solid gold! That is awesome! We want to take a trip up there. Maybe Spring Break, that would be sweet1
Post a Comment