Pinewood Derby time!
I have a lot of these things to look forward to in my lifetime, eh?
I am sure you can guess why I am not allowed anywhere near the saw.
Isaac is keepin' an eye on the scores.
With the steady hands of a surgeon...

There were enough boy scouts there to make a mom run screaming...
Isaac ended up somewhere in the middle. He got third mostly (out of four).
During the dinner before, he offered the prayer.
He said, " Please let us have fun at the derby, and help me not to cry if I lose."
He was strong for us all.
And just for fun:
Freddy will never drown you, Corbin.
Sleep in peace.
I have a lot of these things to look forward to in my lifetime, eh?
I am sure you can guess why I am not allowed anywhere near the saw.
Isaac ended up somewhere in the middle. He got third mostly (out of four).
During the dinner before, he offered the prayer.
He said, " Please let us have fun at the derby, and help me not to cry if I lose."
He was strong for us all.
And just for fun:
Sleep in peace.
2 comments:
hi!! glad you found my blog...you are welcome to come, i love nosey people. i am getting a kick out of your kids stories already. fun to read...see ya again
I am laughing so hard! "he was strong for us all!" That is totally something Gabe would say. Yay for boys!
Post a Comment