I got a pass to the local gym
( with childcare...I know... tear of joy)
for Christmas-as requested
(Thank you).
I have been attending for,
officially,
two days.
I love it. I hate it. It hurts either way.
My litttlest monkey is also sleeping - oh, every other hour of the night.
Apparently it really is true what they say about being tired.
It really is another form of drunken stupidity because
today,
I was blending up a banana for my little giggler,
with one of those
hand mixers,
and went to rinse it out.
Unfortunately,
I left it plugged in and as I cleaned,
I squeezed the trigger!!!
What!?
I am now the proud owner of a half a finger.
Sorry to be graphic, but there is
blood splattered on the kitchen window-
just like in the movies!
Well, actually, more than half a finger-let's face it, I am typing currently.
Now, go about your day with that lovely vision,
and thank yourself for sleeping, if that is what you do,
and possessing full fingers.
The point of the snow picture? I don't know. It's gross. Snow should disappear with my christmas tree.
( with childcare...I know... tear of joy)
for Christmas-as requested
(Thank you).
I have been attending for,
officially,
two days.
I love it. I hate it. It hurts either way.
My litttlest monkey is also sleeping - oh, every other hour of the night.
Apparently it really is true what they say about being tired.
It really is another form of drunken stupidity because
today,
I was blending up a banana for my little giggler,
with one of those
hand mixers,
and went to rinse it out.
Unfortunately,
I left it plugged in and as I cleaned,
I squeezed the trigger!!!
What!?
I am now the proud owner of a half a finger.
Sorry to be graphic, but there is
blood splattered on the kitchen window-
just like in the movies!
Well, actually, more than half a finger-let's face it, I am typing currently.
Now, go about your day with that lovely vision,
and thank yourself for sleeping, if that is what you do,
and possessing full fingers.
The point of the snow picture? I don't know. It's gross. Snow should disappear with my christmas tree.
7 comments:
I really want to see a picture of the finger now. Is that wrong?
I think every woman (and the few men who actually find themselves in the kitchen on occasion) have nearly cut off a finger (or two or three) doing something dumb like this.
Ew, gross. I bet it hurt though. Yuck. Yay, for the gym. I totally want to do that when we move to an actual city. It is great to go at night when they are sleeping but better to go in the day when they can play somewhere while I get away to workoutland! Yes, I HATE the snow now. I picked the worst time to come here plus there is no garage. NO mercy.
Was it the middle finger??? Maybe you were using it too much!!! Sinner! :)
I wanna see too!
It's not gross. It makes everything look clean..I mean, it's pretty. I don't have OCD I promise!
Now you have the Band aid off i want to see it too!- I'll even kiss it better!-n
Post a Comment