Do you ever have a morning where you feel too relaxed?
I have been pretty good to keep up with the cleaning the past few days,
so... no cleaning needed.
The baby is sleeping in- it's already 9am.
The older boys are chilling out with puzzles
and "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends".
I keep going back to the calendar to check for any plans today-
nothing till later.
I must be forgetting something...
Oh yeah. Look in the mirror...
Hi rat's nest.
Got any breakfast in that tangled weave?
I have been pretty good to keep up with the cleaning the past few days,
so... no cleaning needed.
The baby is sleeping in- it's already 9am.
The older boys are chilling out with puzzles
and "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends".
I keep going back to the calendar to check for any plans today-
nothing till later.
I must be forgetting something...
Oh yeah. Look in the mirror...
Hi rat's nest.
Got any breakfast in that tangled weave?
1 comment:
Haaaaa haa ha aahahahaha !!!!!!!
you are my Best-est friend! I love you!-n
Post a Comment