I know, I know, two entries in one day!
I just have to share Corbin's comment today.
Jackson " Mom, I feel sick. I don't want to go to preschool today."
Mom " I am so sorry that you don't feel well."
Corbin "I'm sorry too ( hugs a little from the side), I will sing to you.
Jingle bells-ALL THE WAY!"
Jackson " Ug."
Corbin " Are you all better now, Jackson?"
Jackson, with a hint of a smile, " No."
Mom, " Corbin, you are such a nice brother."
Corbin " I know, and I sing good too."
I just have to share Corbin's comment today.
Jackson " Mom, I feel sick. I don't want to go to preschool today."
Mom " I am so sorry that you don't feel well."
Corbin "I'm sorry too ( hugs a little from the side), I will sing to you.
Jingle bells-ALL THE WAY!"
Jackson " Ug."
Corbin " Are you all better now, Jackson?"
Jackson, with a hint of a smile, " No."
Mom, " Corbin, you are such a nice brother."
Corbin " I know, and I sing good too."
2 comments:
I just wanted to sing you a song to tell you how I feel...
Falalala la la la la....
You like it? I'm a good singer too, huh?-Nena
I lub you too Kristine.
Post a Comment