Check out his new cape-made by David's sis, JoAnn,
of course.
These gals should start a business,
if you ask me.
Perhaps the force of the air from the vent.....nevermind.
I would just like to point out that Jackson is a keeper.
He said he loved me like one million times yesterday.
I went to visit a friend that night and she
was pointing out how grown women can be about as insecure
as high school girls.
I agreed, but in the back of my head I couldn't help thinking...
Jackson loves me, loves me, loves me.
What more does a girl need to boost her ego?
2 comments:
So true. There is nothing better than kids who say that all the time. It really makes you feel good. But women are as bad as high school girls. Have you seen real housewives on Bravo!
I'm back! Yes we all love to be loved. I can say I am hearing that less and less often as my girls become older--no wonder my self- esteem is so low! I will have to get after my girls, although i think Sampson Says Mum. I know it means he loves me or maybe just that he is hungry. I will just believe it is his way of saying I love you. That helps my self-esteem.
Post a Comment