Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bad moms let their kids eat hairballs



Last night we cut the boys' hair and bathed them.
I had to cut David's hair too. He would need a shower afterwards,
so we didn't want to use up all the hot water on the three boys.
Subsequetly,
I threw them all in one tub.
They were having a great time filling their mouths with water and "spraying" one another as I cut David's hair.
As disgusting as this seems,
I now realize it was worse than that.

They kept on coughing into the evening and I couldn't figure out why.
As I look in the tub they bathed in,
I am reminded that I need to clean that thing out,
and eeeeww.
They were putting hairy water in their mouths.
No wonder they were coughing half the night.
Hairballs.

Does this make me a bad mom?

Corbin thinks so.

2 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

I think you are one of my top blogs. U crack me up! One thing is - I can relate after I have cut Brytan's hair he ushually steals all the hot water before Daniel gets in. Have you found any hairballs laying around lol- j/k - I had to say that! Your a good mommy! Take care

Rob and Lori said...

I just love the ring of hair it leaves in the bathtub, too. You're so funny.