Monday, January 12, 2009

Jackson birthday party

Kaylee did a magic show...OOOhh. Magic.
Jackson had an ice cream cake. Why do all the kids scramble to grab candles and lick the bottom when they will shortly get an entire piece?
Can't have a party without twister. Am I right? Eh?
It makes me claustrophobic just looking at those kids tighten around my boy. Shiver.
David took a risk and gave Jackson a bat. Swing, batter, swing! No injuries, thank heaven.

Here are five things we love about Jack a lacka:

1. He has the best, most contagious laugh- and he does it a lot

2. He wears his heart on his sleeve. You never have to guess what he is feeling.

3. Jackson is a very meticulous artist. He pays attention to details.

4. He is a hugger.

5. Jackson just might be my toughest kid. He gets banged up all the time-wrestling and such,
but he rarely cries about it.
He usually just laughs it off.




Oh- and just so I don't forget, Corbin refers to eyelashes as " earlashes".
Being his mother, I find that adorable.
He is now fully potty trained and sleeping in a big boy bed.
He kept on sneaking out of his crib at night and crawling into mine in the middle of the night, so it was time. He is very proud.
" Mom," he says" I'm not your baby, I'm just a kid".
Sniffle.

No comments: