HEEELP! I am drowning in melting beads, moon sand, laundry, shoes flung from here to there and k'nex. The dang dishes refuse to do themselves and I can't see my bathroom counter. Let's not even discuss the car....
The UNDEAD people who manage to "keep up" with all this are making the rest of us look bad.
(May they choke on a washcloth and trip on a broom)
4 comments:
here here!
You are one of those people whose house I go to and get embarrassed that I can't keep up with my housework as well as you...and I only have 2 kids!!! Your house is ALWAYS spotless, even when there are a few toys here and there...
i was gonna offer to come over and clean something for you, but i'm inclined to believe your friend emily. your "mess" is probably my "clean".
wait, no. my kids aren't that little anymore, so if my house is messy enough to look like i have four small children, then i have no business offering to clean yours.
never mind.
I love your new blog layout! And i doubt that your house is as bad as you think it is. It never is. :)
Post a Comment