Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One year of school down, countless more to go...



He can write his name...

Jackson's preschool conference was today. His teachers had nothing but good things to say about him. Gone are the days of treasure hunting in the sandbox and building a small town out of blocks for school assignments. Kindergarten quickly approaches. My baby is not such a baby anymore. It makes me feel better to point out that he doesn't hesitate to let me baby him a little. What a guy! I am posting pictures of pictures, so you'll have to excuse the quality, but I consider them well worth it. He is such a fun and funny guy to have around.

He is always at his cousin, Jayden's, side along with Eli.
( They're homies.)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Kindergarten is sweet! I think it makes kids more patient. At least that's how it is with Ethan. Good luck. And I love that picture in the frame. Classic.