Sunday, May 10, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words, is it not?

We went to see our good friend from school get married this weekend.
It was beautiful.
We were so happy for him-and of course, the bride was a knockout.


We had so much fun.
The boys were really well behaved when they came for the reception. Notice the sunset in the background...

The place was a-mazing. It's called Cave B winery and inn. The rooms are all seperate little buildings that blend in with the environment.

It's on a vineyared, and overlooks the Columbia river. The landscape was breathtaking. Our digs were spectaclar with one whole side of the building all windows.

Our doorstep


This was where the front desk was located.
I love how the architecture mirrors the environment.


We were also stationed right next to the fabulous pool. I thought I died an went to heaven. ( Yay! I made it- and so did my family! Who would've guessed??)

The boys loved the pool, sandbox and little creek running through it.
We stayed one night and brought the boys and my mom in law to help out.

Here she is chillin'.

It was so peaceful and beautiful. Corbin fell asleep on the way home and cried to go back when he woke up. So did I. We will be returning. Who's with me???

Getting back to their roots...

Sunset

(I even got to sleep in for Mother's Day. Not bad for a day's work, eh?)

2 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

looks like dave has dropped a few. nice.

i'm impressed that you had such a nice time in such a nice place WITH your kids. impressive.

Koch Clan said...

Wow, that looks amazing. I want to go there. Girls weekend? Love the pics too. You and dave look the same as you did 12 years ago!