Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's never a good sign when you hear " Get a rope"

After much parenting experience, I have learned that rope is a very useful, yet dangerous tool for a young boy. They can be used for pullys, cowboy lassoes, tying the hands of a bad guy, blocking entrances, whips, boobie traps...the list goes on. Corbin, today, unfortunately, shared the usual BAD use for a rope, (attempting to make your baby brother into a pet), and thus, all rope in the house was confiscated cut into very short pieces and disposed of. After much protest,

Corbin fished a tiny piece out of the garbage and proceeded to make the flour bucket his pet. It made me laugh to hear him explain that the flour bucket had to be tied to the high chair to prevent its escape. Understood. Pets can be very sneaky.

Corbin does lots of other funny things on a daily basis, so I thought I would share some of his favorite things to do.

Wear a monkey on his back. ( This makes me laugh because I can relate..,.)

Hide out in the kitchen cupboard ( I don't fit in the cupboards, but I do hide in the kitchen nearly all day long...hence the BUCKET of flour)

He's a funny kid. As long as he can refrain from tying up the baby, I think I'll keep him.

1 comment:

gogokari said...

It's a little early for a monkey on his back, isn't it?