Yay! I finally got the littlest one to smile on camera! Here ya go. Also, while we are at it, here are some other cute things I love to see...
We have been trying to enjoy the last few weeks of decent weather before the snow sets in for five months.
Life is good. David fixed our truck recently...which is a big deal. He bought one of those big car jacks and the boys seem to think it is an amusement park ride. Here they are testing it out.
Isaac has informed me that he has a girlfriend. (Oh no!) A few more years and poor 'ol mom will be booted out of the picture. Aside from this inevitable atrocity, he is only seven!! No girlfriends for him. He points out that she is the nicest girl in school,,
" oh yeah, " I say,
trying to sound casual about the whole thing-Lemme at her!
"Yeah, she is my girlfriend, and Noa ( his best friend) has a girlfriend too, but don't tell anyone."
" Ok." I reply.
Of course I won't tell my very best friend that her son,
in third grade,
has a girlfriend (Isaac obviously doesn't know me).
I hope against all hope and ask...
" Does she even know that she's your girlfriend?"
"No-and don't tell her either." He blushes a little.
(Relief!)
"She isn't your girlfriend, you have a crush."
"Oooh...yeah.. a crush!, that's what I meant, a crush."
Maybe we can keep the girls at bay a little longer if I expose his faults...
a wandering eye...
I am enjoying him for now while he is all mine.

2 comments:
So cute. I am constantly telling gabe he can't have a girlfriend because he is only in first grade. I said it last year too and plan to say it until he is 30! The boys are so cute.
I can't believe you put in the picture with Addy's butchered hair. Can you believe it was that short? Yikes! I'm so glad that hair grows back. --Jul
Post a Comment