Monday, October 20, 2008

bugles make great witch fingers. You know, for Halloween!

David left town early this morning. He won't be back for four days. The boys have occupied all my attention. Isaac cracked me up today. He is currently working on dismantling an old printer of ours. He is so preoccupied with this he can hardly find time to eat. It is so cute. He found some wheels attatched to a rod and stuck them on his backpack with duct tape. He comes strolling in for dinner and says
"Hey, mom. Check out my new styyyyyle." He even made me take pictures for your viewing pleasure. Love it. He wore it to school and showed it to all his adoring fans.


Brody has been super clingly, so I decided to try the Johnny Jump Up. Loved it. He bounced his little heart out. We all laughed at his tiny toes pushing him.


Corbin has decided he has a new favorite place to watch Max and Ruby, he couldn't stop pointing it out to me all day long.
"Hey mom, look! I can sit here. Hey mom, look! I can sleep here. Hey, mom! I am tall now. Hey, mom! watch me jump off! Heymomheymomheymomheymom!!!


Jackson is addicted to the computer. He wants to play on it all the time.It's pretty innocent -mostly memory and connect the dots games. What can I say, he's a chip off the ol' block.

I bought bugles for the kids to snack on. You know, the chip things shaped like little bugles. Hence the name. Jackson and Corbin were laughing it up all day scratching and poking each other with those things stuck on the ends of their fingers. I totally used to do that. It makes them taste better.

I am currently having problems getting the pictures off my camera. I will insert them when David gets back home. I hope all our friends are enjoying life as much as we are.

4 comments:

Frank, Sheryl, Shelby, Hailey & Sampson Gomez said...

Or anytime? I enjoy being a witch all of the time some people say! Hey I have this way cool e-mail to send to you but I can't find your e-mail address. So hand it over woman! I love your blog your kids make me laugh:)

Emily said...

We need to plan a play date for the boys (and Alli). Let me know when a good time for me to come over is and I will bring lunch or something. :)

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love Bugles!!! I was so excited when WinCo had them for less than a $1. And, yes, we put them on our fingers also! Well the kids do - my fingers are too big now. And answering your question from my blog - I get my peaches (Crest Havens) from Durfy's Farms from the Farmer's Market. The best time to get them is the last two weekends in August. He charges $12 a box and has charged $12 a box for over 10 years! LOVE the peaches and they can very well!!

Jules said...

We need video of Brody in the Johnny Jump Up!!!