Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Here we have the guilty party
(Notice the grubby mug)


Don't you parents hate it when you mean business and you are trying to scare your kids into submission, and they just laugh at you? Corbin threw a glass dish at Jackson's head-and broke it. He didn't feel an ounce of guilt.
I made him say sorry, he did with a smile.
I made him hug Jackson ( mostly because I like to see it)-he gave him a bear hug -no qualms.
I asked him if he wanted me to brake his things( to show how it makes a person feel)-he said no with a smile.
I asked him if he needed to have a spanking(empty threat), he said
" No-I will spank your toys, mom!" -with a smile, of course.
By then, the empty threats became a joke because I couldn't stop laughing.
I don't know weather to be proud that I have a happy kid,
or disappointed that I am such a failure.

3 comments:

mumovearls said...

No your not a Failing they are just Boys! -n

Emily said...

Yesterday I told Dom if he didn't pick up his toys, I would have to pick them up and throw them away...he said, "okay, I don't really need this many toys anyway!" Argh! I think we all have those moments with our kids! :D You are a great parent BTW!

Frank, Sheryl, Shelby, Hailey & Sampson Gomez said...

Maybe you should just beat them!! Oh I forget they are just too cute to punish. You have awesome kids--we love them.