Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apparently men really are from Mars...

Corbin ate dinner with tweezers last night.
I don't care if he eats it out of a dog bowl, at this point. At least he eats.

Brody is afraid of Bart Simpson- I mean he cried so hard at the sight of him.
I tried to get him to do it again( I know, I'm cruel), but the fear has left him.Pity.


Isaac has convinced Jackson that pasta doubles as a cell phone.
What strange, little people I surround myself with.
Aside from their antics- nothing new is going on around here, although,
I was inspired to let things go a little and enjoy my children more, and now I cannot see the floor for all the laundry to fold.


7 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Funny boys. I know it is a hard balancing act. Trying to keep up a decent house and managing all the kids.

mumovearls said...

oh How I love those boys! I'm scared of your Bart doll also just looking at that makes me cry! You know what else doubles as cell phones... Bananas! Yes it's true! Kristine your so awesome!-miss you-nena

Rob and Lori said...

Tweezers? Sounds like some sort of crazy new fad diet...you know to help with portion control.

gogokari said...

Hey Kristine! I saw your link on the Cox's blog and had to say hello, since I NEVER see you anymore. Your boys are so funny! I don't know how you keep up with four-- I can barely keep up with one!
Kari

Emily said...

I love the tweezers. Sometimes when I freak out that Dom isn't being civilized, I think of your kids and realize that they seem happy and get to do unorthodox things sometimes so I need to relax a little!

And, though you are a Pre-Twitch...at least you made my 'circle of friends' :P

Anna said...

Hey Christine,

This is Anna Cash! How are you? I saw your comment on Kari's blog and got a little snoopy and checked out your blog. Hope you don't mind! How's Moscow? I want to head up there in a couple of weeks. We came up and stayed with Kari and Cam like a month ago. Anyway, I have a blog too, you should check it out. It's coolascash.blogspot.com

Loughmiller's said...

Hey there,
I was just talking with Erin Cox a few days ago, and she told me you guys bought a new house. How exciting! How are you? I do miss Moscow a lot. I wish I lived there. I live in CA now. Anyways, my blog is blocked, but I would love to add you if you email me. My email is erinbear25@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you!