Corbin has broken out in a rash I now know as hives. We had to take him to quick care and see what it was. As we were waiting(which seems like an eternity when you have three kids with you) Brody soils his diaper. I have to drag all the kids into the bathroom to change him and here is the conversation that followed:
Jackson: "What are those cups for?"
Mom: "Those are for people to pee in so doctors can see if they are sick."
Jackson: " Will Corbin have to pee in a cup?"
Mom: "No. The doctor will probably take his temperature, weigh him and look in his ears."
Corbin: " I don't want the doctor to pee in my ears!!!"
Mom: "Those are for people to pee in so doctors can see if they are sick."
Jackson: " Will Corbin have to pee in a cup?"
Mom: "No. The doctor will probably take his temperature, weigh him and look in his ears."
Corbin: " I don't want the doctor to pee in my ears!!!"
I laughed throughout the whole appointment after that. Unfortunately this is the same clinic that Jackson went to when he had to get stitches twice and staples all within one month's time. As if I didn't look suspicious enough-now I am laughing at my sick kid.
2 comments:
Hey Christine, I'm so glad Dave gave us your blog address. I was laughing so hard I was crying with this story. Your boys are so cute!Maria
Okay, that's too funny!! I'm still laughing at the thought of a doctor peeing in someone's ear. YUCK!! I love the cute things kids say. Thanks for sharing. Hey, when are we going to get together and hang out again, anyway??? Chauntelle
Post a Comment