Sunday, September 21, 2008
Mama's litttle baby loves shortnin, shortnin....
We ate crepes for dinner tonight-with whipped cream (the homemade kind) and fresh peaches.
Afterwards, the kids wanted to know what was for dessert.
I happily dug into the halloween candy I was saving and gave them each a reeses peanut butter cup. This blog shall from here on out serve as a reminder that I do not ALWAYS say no, as the men in my life suggest. I am not even sorry for what I have done. It was fun-and delicious. Look how happy it made us. I may even do it tomarrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Corbin-1yr



2 comments:
Love all the pictures. Messy kids are so cute.
Yeah we know you didn't say no at least four times haha. Just to let you know you inspired me to get off my butt and start my own blog. Check it out at gomezgalaxy.blogspot.com It is still under construction. Sheryl
Post a Comment