

Ok-so it's only the next day since I last wrote, but I have such a strong urge to make a few notes. I am leaving tomorrow for a trip to AZ. I was talking to my sis on the phone about our travel plans and I had Corbin the two year old crying about his life jacket that he insists on wearing from time to time. Apparently it was a little too tight. No matter where I ran to, I could not escape him and Jackson was mad because I had poured him the cinnimon toast crunch when he wanted honey nut cheerios. What kid chooses cheerios over cinnamon toast crunch!?! I am so confused. Anyway, as all this is going on, Jackson hears me speak of leaving with glee, and I say
"Oh- I can't wait for some peace", without realizing that Jackson was actually listening. He is so sensetive, and I felt guilty. As I listened to his reaction, I had to giggle to myself. He goes
" I hate you...........( and in the tiniest voice)when you're mad. I know this should have killed me, but I giggled because he couldn't just say "I hate you" without putting a condition on it. I take that as a sign that he actually loves me. It was funny. He is such a soft little man.
I will be gone for only five days and already I miss them.
2 comments:
Have fun on your trip with your family. What a cute little boy. At least he just didn't say he hated you.
That is so sweet! I just want to say
"I hate you.....when I haven't seen you for so long" Welcome back to Blogger land I've been missing you! -I need to call you and catch up... maybe tomorrow? Look at how chunky your newest is!- Nena
Post a Comment