Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!






Sometimes blogger won't let me cut and paste pictures. Arg. It's annoying. So- a slew of pictures without rhyme or reason is posted above. We took the boys fishing for memorial--twice. Acutally, David did. I stayed home one day and cleaned out garage and closets ( it feels oh, so good), and the other, I hiked around with Brody on my back ( hence, no pictures of the little one here).

Grandma came to visit on Mother's day, and we got the kids pulling crazy faces. They make me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Finally, Isaac had a school project he has been working really hard on. Each member of the class picked something to reasearch that lives in the rainforest and then had to make a big display about their subject. Then, the parents are invited to come see the "Rainforest Museum". It was really fun. Isaac did a great job. His was on flying geckos.

We hope everyone had a great memorial day and send our love to family that we missed on that day. ( Corbin was very asthmatic with a wheezing cough, and Brody was on steroids for a similar cough- and had a bit of "roid rage", so we decided to stay close to home).

1 comment:

Leah said...

Isaac looks so old. How did this occur? Tell me there's still time to convince him to go to the University of Arizona!!!