David left me again. I completely deserve it.
I keep spending all his money and he has to go out and make some more.
Such is the life of a man married to a woman without restraint.
Seriously.
Restraint is, in my opinion, overrated.
I did, however, practice some restraint when at the gym today,
while I pedaled away at my spin class,thinking of my form-
trying to imagine a bowl of water on my head,
but mostly,
thinking of my sweetheart, and (Gasp!) I nearly shed a tear.
I could admit that I miss him,
but I like to blame the endorphins instead.
A girl can't just break down mid spin, can she? Like I said,restraint.
That ordeal is over and I hustle out the door before my friend sees my red eyes.
I poke my head into the kid care to check on my lovelies.
They don't notice me, too caught up in the destruction of lego city-
or something like it.
I then proceed to my "body boot camp" class where the teacher is insane and we do crazy things like jump squats and other stuff that sounds silly but hurts to see typed like this.
We took a two second break (in between eighty tricep pushups)
and I sent my hubby a text.
" I miss you. I hate ur job".
He sends me back-
" I tried calamari! :). I like it!".
Wah.
I miss you too, bucko.
Back to my
(rip your pants and squat then jump in the air
with fifty pounds attached to your shoulders)
exercises.
Enjoy your calamari, Darling.
Restraint, Kristine.
I keep spending all his money and he has to go out and make some more.
Such is the life of a man married to a woman without restraint.
Seriously.
Restraint is, in my opinion, overrated.
I did, however, practice some restraint when at the gym today,
while I pedaled away at my spin class,thinking of my form-
trying to imagine a bowl of water on my head,
but mostly,
thinking of my sweetheart, and (Gasp!) I nearly shed a tear.
I could admit that I miss him,
but I like to blame the endorphins instead.
A girl can't just break down mid spin, can she? Like I said,restraint.
That ordeal is over and I hustle out the door before my friend sees my red eyes.
I poke my head into the kid care to check on my lovelies.
They don't notice me, too caught up in the destruction of lego city-
or something like it.
I then proceed to my "body boot camp" class where the teacher is insane and we do crazy things like jump squats and other stuff that sounds silly but hurts to see typed like this.
We took a two second break (in between eighty tricep pushups)
and I sent my hubby a text.
" I miss you. I hate ur job".
He sends me back-
" I tried calamari! :). I like it!".
Wah.
I miss you too, bucko.
Back to my
(rip your pants and squat then jump in the air
with fifty pounds attached to your shoulders)
exercises.
Enjoy your calamari, Darling.
Restraint, Kristine.
No comments:
Post a Comment