I had a great mother's day. My boys treated me like a queen, David took me out for dinner and worked some knots out of my tired old back for hours on end
( heavenly!). I was showered with pictures and cards and flowers and letters expressing love and gratitude. I even had the privelige of hearing my little ones sing to me. It was so sweet. As I look back on all the madness...
Such as children finding new and exciting ways to get down the stairs,
A toddler who refuses to listen to the word no...
All manor of food and utensils scattered across my kitchen floors,
a husband who gets to have fun with his paper dolls on the company jet a thousand times a year,
and a house full of kids that aren't even mine most week days,
I still feel so blessed to be entrusted with this bunch of boys to love and raise.
1 comment:
Paper dolls are the coolest. I wish I had saved my Punky Brewster set. Tear.
Post a Comment