Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm thankful for my fingers

A life lesson I like to teach my little one on a daily basis is
the importance of our fingers.
( yes, it is for my own enjoyment-hey, a mom's gotta find joy in the little things).
Let's explore these useful appendages in the following pictures.

Aww, let's put your jammies on little one.
Now you can push your hands through on our own, right?
( Heehee)


Keep up the great work.
His concentration astounds me.


He doesn't like this lesson anymore.
He wants his fingers back.


Don't you use those fingers to threaten me, little boy.
I will send you back into yesterday!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Dear Brody, Please check your medical records. You are too cute to belong to my sister and brother-in-law (This is a lie, but go with me), and I want you to marry my daughter...which, of course, would not be a problem if you were, in fact, stolen at birth. Love, "Aunt" Leah.