Like good Americans,
we played baseball on the lawn today with the neighborhood kids,
and a few half dressed of our own.
There are no pictures to document the momentous event,
( I did mention that some were scantily clad, right?)
but we thought you should know that the boys are
being raised in the correct fashion.
( Since the worry on their behalf is so rampant,
what with questionable parents and all...)
I then proceeded to make chocolate chip cookies for the young'ns. That's right. We win parents of the year.
Take that-stepford moms!!
Further more, I, am proud to announce, I have a new favorite cookie recipe to share. SO--Howdy DOO!
we played baseball on the lawn today with the neighborhood kids,
and a few half dressed of our own.
There are no pictures to document the momentous event,
( I did mention that some were scantily clad, right?)
but we thought you should know that the boys are
being raised in the correct fashion.
( Since the worry on their behalf is so rampant,
what with questionable parents and all...)
I then proceeded to make chocolate chip cookies for the young'ns. That's right. We win parents of the year.
Take that-stepford moms!!
Further more, I, am proud to announce, I have a new favorite cookie recipe to share. SO--Howdy DOO!
Oatmeal Whole Wheat Cookies.
3 cubes butter-room temp.
1 1/2 c sugar
1/1/2 c brown sugar
4 eggs
3 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
2 tsp soda
3 cups whole wheat flour ( mine was freshly ground on the finest setting)
6 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Cream first five. Add the rest.
Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes or till slightly brown on edges.
( The cookie dough is the bomb)
You're welcome.
You're welcome.
1 comment:
If these cookies don't turn out to be amazing, I'm boycotting Idaho.
Post a Comment