WOW that just beats Marks 1Teaspoon salt vs the 1 Tablespoon salt that he used in his very favorite pumpkin pie. He'll be glad to pass the crown on to such a worthy opponent!
I am so glad we got that akward "I stalk your blog" conversation out of the way...now I can comment. That is totally something I would do! but I would make my kids eat it :) jk
4 comments:
thanks for never inviting us over for supper.
WOW that just beats Marks 1Teaspoon salt vs the 1 Tablespoon salt that he used in his very favorite pumpkin pie. He'll be glad to pass the crown on to such a worthy opponent!
I am so glad we got that akward "I stalk your blog" conversation out of the way...now I can comment.
That is totally something I would do! but I would make my kids eat it :) jk
Can't.....stop.....laughing!!!
Post a Comment