We had the best week.
Here's why.
Made it to the gym everyday.
Feelin' good about that.
Spent some time with Steph.
Love her. Love her kids.
Booked a hotel room for Mother's day weekend. Taking the family and my generous mother in law who is willing to hang out with boys while David and I paaaarty. Haha.
(Anyone who knows us knows that means eat cake)
Can't wait.
Mel came over for a while. We split a pizza. Has anyone tried the bacon, artichoke, chicken thing with tomatoes at Papa Murphy's?
Do it.
Missed my husband.
Good sign.
Saw Jackson play soccer. He's quite the little athlete.
So proud.
Found an awesome oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Thanks Nena. Shared it with the Tuesday crowd.
Big hit.
Took all my boys on a scout outing to see the jet David gets to travel in on occasion.
Very impressive.
I accumulated a HUGE pile of laundry all the while.
( we won't share a picture of that one).
4 comments:
I'm glad to see I'm in such great company @ these sleepless hours. Hope your asleep now! Got to Love a good week!
WHY ARE YOU GUYS UP AT 3AM?? i'm well into coma mode by then.
don't forget to mention the SWEET pedi you scored for bringing my son home from said scout outing.
oh wait. i was lying when i said i would do that for you. my bad.
I loved the powdered sugar/baking soda blog. Laughed out loud and almost woke my sleeping children. You crack me up. :D
fun!!! Your baking soda blog cracked me up!
We went private and I want to add you. My email is brandylynn_@hotmail.com
take care
Post a Comment