During the last week of December, I left my husband and kids and flew off to Arizona to see my sisters, brother, their spouses and my parents. My youngest sister got sealed in the San Diego temple while I was there. I loved it. It was so nice to spend time with all of them. San Diego is so beautiful. I can't wait to go back someday. The beaches were awesome, the restaurants, the warmth...it was beyond heavenly. David was a good sport and took the kids without complaint. He did a great job keeping them happy, entertained and fed. He even posted a blog for me! While I am grateful, I would like to point out that even though I'm not around, he doesn't have to just let himself go. Not knowing this, he chose not to shave his face. It's cool. I just don't want to hear a word of complaint when David comes home from a two week long trip wondering why some cavewoman with jam on her face has eaten his wife.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
WILMAAAA!
During the last week of December, I left my husband and kids and flew off to Arizona to see my sisters, brother, their spouses and my parents. My youngest sister got sealed in the San Diego temple while I was there. I loved it. It was so nice to spend time with all of them. San Diego is so beautiful. I can't wait to go back someday. The beaches were awesome, the restaurants, the warmth...it was beyond heavenly. David was a good sport and took the kids without complaint. He did a great job keeping them happy, entertained and fed. He even posted a blog for me! While I am grateful, I would like to point out that even though I'm not around, he doesn't have to just let himself go. Not knowing this, he chose not to shave his face. It's cool. I just don't want to hear a word of complaint when David comes home from a two week long trip wondering why some cavewoman with jam on her face has eaten his wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can't get over how much he looks like isaac in this picture. wow.
and thank you for making the clearly obvious shaving point. you should see these underarms while the man is deployed for a year!
never mind. no one should see them. no one at all. i'm shaving tomorrow, simply based on my own public self-humiliation on this blog.
Post a Comment