
My sister Leah made this adorable flannel board. It doubles as a chalk board on the back. She cut every flannel shape by hand. I think I love it the most. Get back, boys, it's mine! Thanks so much, Leah!

Jackson the lego addict couldn't have been happier.

I have one million pictures of four blond heads huddled together. I should make a collage of huddled heads.

This vaccuum was the highlight of Brody's day.

Isaac scored a new sweatshirt...to wear for eternity. No, really.

Corbin got an electric drum set, and boy, is he loud!

Rolling pin, you ask. The answer is, yes. I want mine back. Whenever I make something that requires a rolling pin, this kid steals it and tries to take over. Now, I can roll in peace. Thankyouverymuch.

That may look like a hockey net to you, but you are mistaken. It is half of the cage we plan on keeping the boys once they've downed all their stocking candy.

Best toy ever. Everyone loves this thing. Santa should have just got one of these for everyone and called it good. It's a fort kit. Duh.
To everyone else who sent this family presents, thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment