Tuesday, January 17, 2012

By the way, we celebrated Christmas.

Waaay back in December, we had our annual Christmas gift exchange at JoAnn's house. It was a blast. The kids all got spoiled, the food was sensational, and the entertainment was perfect.
We were smart enough to shoot some family pictures. This is David, his sister Cheryl, his mom, Carol, his sisters Laura and JoAnn. ( His other sister Rachelle had to work)
These are all the grandkids and their significant others.
Here's the whole crew ( minus Rachelle, and her family-stupid nurses shedules!)
Here we have some kid I refuse to identify tearing into a present. Oh the shame.
And finally, Brody got this dog that laughs and rolls around. You know how when you hear someone laugh long enough, it starts to spread? This silly dog is so funny, all I have to do on a bad day is get it going. I'm thinkin video... Anyway, Brody is playing with it in this picture.

No comments: