Today I overheard my precious 5 year old blurt out the "D" word as he attempted to knock over a pile of blocks on angry birds. Horrified, I ran into the room.
"Where did you learn that word?" I asked.
" Bodey( the neighbor kid)." He replied.
" That is a bad word. Don't ever use it!"
" Sorry Mom, I get it mixed up with dangit. Is dangit a bad word?"
" No honey, say it all you want. You are, after all, Mormon."
Modern family stole my life stories. I want retribution ( or at least a contribution).
(Just for the record, the picture above is not the neighbor kid with a potty mouth, just Corbin the cusser and a friend about to increase his vocabulary)
2 comments:
You should also teach him such gems as CRIMONY SAKES ALIVE! and GOLLY DAY! and RATSAMATOOTSA! and OH MY COCONUT DING BALL BAT! for good measure. It increases the odds.
Mine said the F word the other day. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy to hear your little one say such filth. :S
Post a Comment