Monday, January 30, 2012

For Millie, the neice with a nose for trouble...


Like most people,I do not enjoy any of the top four body fluids children emit on a regular basis. As you surely know, they are
1. Diarhea
2. Urine
3. Snot
4. Drool

I listed them in order of grossness. You're welcome.
While I cannot say I enjoy my son's habit of stuffing his blankie up his nose, my sister alerted me to one of the positive notes of his favorite past time: It cannot get stuck up there. Thank heaven. If you are still disgusted by this picture and what it suggests, please note the possibility of the fluid in question. It may not be at the nicest end of the list, but it certainly is better than the top two offenders. Yep. It could always be worse.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for rubbing in my problems! Do not be upset when you wake up with a non-dislodgable foreign object wedged up your nostrils!

But, yes, sister. You speak wisdom. At least the child isn't using backdoor hiding spots. *Shudder*