Sometimes, this early in the winter season,
for fun,
I watch out the window to see car after car slip down or slide backwards down the slippery slope that is the street in front of my house, gleefully hollering,
"check out this taurus!"
Add that to your bucket list, Morgan Freeman.
for fun,
I watch out the window to see car after car slip down or slide backwards down the slippery slope that is the street in front of my house, gleefully hollering,
"check out this taurus!"
Add that to your bucket list, Morgan Freeman.
3 comments:
Good, wholesome fun.
I love watching the students try to come up the hill by student health and turn the corner ... many slip down it backwards too. I have yet to see one hit one of the parked cars...maybe this is the year?!?
I'm glad I'm not the only one that laughs at this. But I know it's going to come back and haunt me one day. Oh well. We gotta have fun while it lasts. heehee
Post a Comment