Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grown Man?

"Son, will you please wipe Brody's bum? My hands are covered in chocolate"

"Mom. I'm a grown man. I don't wipe bums."

Which sexist/delusional about physical stature/disrespectful/misinformed about my willingness to keep a grown man-son sponging off me and my spouse/ squeemish son do you think said this to me today?

a) Isaac
b) Corbin
c) Jackson

If you chose c, you are correct. If you chose any of the others, you have just proven my lack of parenting skills. Thanks.

To make matters better, I suggested to Brody he start doing the job himself. The response?

" Mom. That's crazy. My arms are too short."

(For the love of all that is good...)

2 comments:

Leah said...

I am having flashbacks to time spent with the Capuccio family. Do you remember? Touching moments.

The Prestwich's said...

Bwahaha! How could I forget? The experience is burned into my head. Yes, so touching.