So... I posted on facebook that I was ashamed of having to finally, after all these years, make a chore chart. I received a few responses that suggested there was no shame in it.
Just to clear the air,
I meant no offense to those who do utilize this tool.
Those who know me well know that I
hate, hate, hate
letting other people, children included, help me around the house.
In other words, I am an idiot. Sadly, I have come to the realization that I can no longer, in good conscience, wait on my family hand and foot.
It's impossible to keep up with all the demands without a little help-and I hate asking for help. Hence, the chore chart.
I am sure it will benefit my children and the environment here at home, but I am still struggling with my pride and not being able to do it all on my own without assistance.
There.
The sad, sad truth of Kristine.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment