Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pants off Dance

Isaac is too cool for his own good.
Luckily, he has a toddler brother to put him in his place. The other day Brody reminded him of this when the bus dropped the older boys off after school directly in front of our house, as usual. Brody was so excited to see them that he opened the door wide open, screaming
"Brothers! My brothers!",
all the while doing a happy dance in his underwear. (Yes, this boy refuses to wear clothing).
Isaac declared" Brody! Just kill me now," as onlookers pointed with glee.

And now, I will quote my friend Rachael.
"Family is the root of social suicide!"
I say, hey, whatever keeps the boy from getting too popular is a step in the right direction.
Next year, The talent show...

1 comment:

Leah said...

I do that when Danny comes home. I don't see the problem.