We were riding on the carousel and it smelled so strongly of urine, I was nervous one of my kids had an accident. They were dry, but as we went to get off, one little girl on the opposite side scooted off her horse with dripping pants and a puddle underneath her horse. Smiling, her mother reached over and wiped the saddle with her sleeve, and ushered her child into the jungle gym area to play! I'm wincing as I write this. Ewww. That is all I have to say about this particular event.
Now, on to Corbin and his many wonderful qualities.
" That sounded like 1224 girls screaming at the same time".
I held back my laughter, for the singer's sake, and hoped she didn't hear him. While Corbin has many great attributes, whispering is not one of them.
Corbin is a great brother. He is one of the few who always shares everything around here.
Corbin is the perfect weight for walking on backs, which he does with pride. He likes to bite his toenails, which drives his father insane, but makes me laugh everytime, and he has a deep obsession with dinosaurs. He has memorized lots of facts about them as well. The other day he informed me
" Mom, did you know that T Rex's teeth are about the size of a banana?"
Amazing, right? He's a hugger, and attempts to hug his little brother more than is nessecary, but still, never gives up. He also loves babies and toddlers. He always wants cart them around and sit next to them. Corbin is a great kid, and we are so happy to have him for a whole five years now! I can't wait to spend another year with him and see what kind of crazy things he learns to do.
4 comments:
That pee story was more than I can take. I like to think I'm not an overly judgmental parent, but what the heck is wrong with that woman?!!
That said, love Corbin. He's hilarious times 1224.
I just remembered that I should tell you about my friend's kid. She thinks Corbin's place of choice is called Chuck E Jesus. Makes me laugh.
Doesn't everyone wipe their kids pee up with their sleeve? ewww.
Oh...and right with David...ewww to the toenail biting!
Post a Comment