Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In this corner...


At the end of hockey season, there is a parents vs. kids game.
Good grief, hockey is harder than it looks!
Despite this fact, we had so much fun playing with Isaac. I can really appreciate how hard he works at it.
David convinced me to dress up in my children's gear-or whatever else I could find. I'm there on the left in the red with the black helmet. I am wearing Isaac's old chest guard ( Don't even say it...), Corbin's helmet ( was there any question it would fit?), Jackson's jersey ( which is admittedly too big for him) and some hideous rental skates.
The more I skated, the more I smelled like sweaty boy. I was feelin' pretty good about myself, but hey, we do it for the kids.
Here's David. He did pretty well, I have to say. No huge accomplishments
( unless you count his twenty pound weight loss in the past few months),
but he didn't smash any kids or anything. Not today anyway...We have another with Jackson and Corbin's team on Thursday.
Wish us luck!

No comments: