Your knives are prob. sharper than mine! I don't think mine would even cute paper! At least your knife is being put to good use! ;) Your post on Issac made me laugh out loud! I love that!! Livia is totally the same way, and apparently Sydney is too now! I left a note in her lunch a few days ago telling her to have a nice day and I love her, and she came home and said, "Why would you put this in my lunch mom! I was sitting right by my friends!" Kids Rock!
1 comment:
Your knives are prob. sharper than mine! I don't think mine would even cute paper! At least your knife is being put to good use! ;) Your post on Issac made me laugh out loud! I love that!! Livia is totally the same way, and apparently Sydney is too now! I left a note in her lunch a few days ago telling her to have a nice day and I love her, and she came home and said, "Why would you put this in my lunch mom! I was sitting right by my friends!" Kids Rock!
Post a Comment