Hi, I'm Isaac. Here are the top five reasons I should be your treasurer:
1) I love money
2) I love money
3) I love money
4) I love money
5) I love money!!
( originally the speaker hoped to bang his fists on the podium for the last sentence, you know, to drive the point home, ( and show appreciation for Dwight) alas, no podium was provided)
Thank you very much.
1) I love money
2) I love money
3) I love money
4) I love money
5) I love money!!
( originally the speaker hoped to bang his fists on the podium for the last sentence, you know, to drive the point home, ( and show appreciation for Dwight) alas, no podium was provided)
Thank you very much.
your chances of winning are pretty slim.
3 comments:
I bet he gave good effort! Maybe next time, buddy. Sometimes you just need a new crowd to appreciate the profound speech that was given. : )
So disappointing considering how much effort he put into the speech.
Fools, the whole lot of 'em.
Post a Comment