Wow. We have been running for a while now. School will be a refreshing break from the madness. Now, that's enough talk about break time. The work must be documented!
Corbin played T ball for the first time. Pretty handsome ball player, if you ask me.


Isaac stayed at his Uncle Nels' and Aunt JoAnn's home this last weekend. He came home with all sorts of projects finished and activities done. He had a great time. Thank you so much you guys! My kids love you--how could they not?


They also stayed the night at the very popular cousin Matt's one night. Isaac was in heaven. Here we have the cousin eating watermelon, of all things.

While Isaac was gone, Grandma Prestwich stayed at our house. She is such a worker! She puts me to shame. I didn't get any pictures of her and the mountains of laundry she folded, or the kids she tucked into bed while David and I spent a night on the town, but if I had, I am sure she would have a giant smile on her face, bless her heart. Thank you so much Grandma! She even spoiled the boys at the arcade, for heaven's sake. No wonder my kids do a happy dance whenever she comes over.
Also, my very handsome and kind nephew got engaged recently, and we invited a bunch of the family up to celebrate. I only snapped a few pictures of the event-sadly, those pictures do not tell the story very well. We are so happy for you Seth-and what a doll his fiance' , Rachael, and her sweet boy, Jaden are. Not only did we have a great time dragging them to the pool, but we even shared David's fresh caught fish to show our love. That's how we do it in Idaho.

1 comment:
I caught you a delicious bass,
Post a Comment