What are you watching? Is it appropriate?
Make good choices!
Brothers stick together.
People are more important than things.
If you are really sorry, you don't do it again.
Please, please obey me.
Am I talking to a wall? ( stolen from my own mother, thankyouverymuch)
Say you're sorry and hug him like you mean it.
You know the difference between right and wrong, don't you?
We don't invite ourselves over. That is poor manners.
You don't want everyone to see you in your underwear do you?
At least act sorry, will ya?
Come over here and let me squeeze you.
Did you wash your hands? Really? Because I didn't hear the water running.
Let me smell your head.
That thing costed me such and such dollars. Are you going to buy me a new one?
2 comments:
Bravo. I'm much meaner than my mother.
I love the 'we don't invite ourselves over'...hmm..I think that is why Corbin and Dom haven't seen eachother much this summer because I have emphasized that too much to him too! :D
Post a Comment