Monday, August 16, 2010

NITE NITE!



Check out what we've been up to!

Just got back from a long and fun camping trip to the North Fork of the Clearwater. We had so much fun. An account of all events is listed below.

Injuries:
Four year old : One giant bump on the head, two scratched elbows.
Six year old : One upset tummy ( from sugar?)
Nine year old: One upset tummy ( car sickness)
Two year old: One stubbed toe, one cut face, one scraped knee, one cut finger, and one bump on the head.
Thirty six year old : Scraped knees.
Thirty two year old: fat pinky toe.

Funny comments:
Four year old :" I would like to go and live with that otter family. I can be the baby."
"Jesus and Joseph live in that castle on the hill"
Six year old : " I am not ready for school to start!"
" those rocks could sure bump your busca!"
Nine year old: " I wish Sheryl was my mom. She's all about nice."
"Why did you pack Jackson a thousand pairs of underwear and none for
Me!!? One,two ,three, four...."
Two year old: "mom. mom. mom. mom."
Thirty six year old: " My beard hurts! I don't want a beard anymore."
Thirty two year old :" Are you pregnant?( must be asked with a motion over the belly)"
Some random thirty nine year old : "Time to go NITE NITE!"( must be yelled like a wrestler)

Activities participated in:
ATV riding, fishing, swimming, sand castle building and wrecking ( by the two year old of course), hiking, berry picking, hunting for stone flies, watching stars fall, roasting marshmallows, laffy taffy, tootsie rolls and whatever else we can get our hands on and eating delicious dutch oven dinners!

1 comment:

Leah said...

All about nice, ha! Who wants anything to do with that nonsense? All about RICE is the way to go.