Isaac had a very small birthday party on the 29th.
I can't believe he is already nine.
Yikes.
I can't believe he is already nine.
Yikes.
I thought it would be nice to point out nine accomplishments in 2009 for Isaac.
1) Isaac earned his scout award for wolves.
2) Isaac was baptized.
3) Isaac had a two piano recitals-and did awesome!
4) Isaac Isaac played soccer-and did great!
5) Isaac had his best year of baseball so far.
6) Isaac discovered his love for Hockey.
7) Isaac has learned to joy of service to others as his teacher and school
employees can attest.
8) Isaac graduated from his first karate class!
9) Isaac became mature enough to mow the lawn!!!
The one thing Isaac has not improved on:
Putting his shirt on right side out (sadly).
1 comment:
amy runs a tight ship. love it. the lap of shame. that is hilarious.
i want corbin. i want him to be my son. your blog is funnier because your kid is funnier. i need to upgrade. kids, that is. not blogs.
Post a Comment